Latest News from the DDDA
Downtown Merchant Spring Open House Specials
- Bucket List Antiques & Collectibles, 300 N.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: Vendor Booth Specials! $50 gift certificate will be given away Friday-Saturday.
- Bugs & Kisses, 265 N. Hamilton St.: Receive $10 in Bugs and Kisses Bucks with every $100 spent.
- The Cherry Tree, 238 N. Hamilton St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20% off storewide
- Cotton & Twine Boutique, 305 N. Hamilton St: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20% OFF STOREWIDE
- Dave & Pauli’s Art Emporium, 218 N. Hamilton St.: Make plans to join us on Friday, March 20th at 6:30 pm for an evening of fun, music, refreshments, and art as we unveil our newest exhibit from Chattanooga Artist Lorri Kelly.
- The Frame Shop, 237 N. Hamilton St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 50% off many frames and the baby corner!
- Grace, 111 W. Gordon St.: Limited Edition Angel Prints are now in stock!
- The Olive Tapp, 329 S. Hamilton St: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20% off Storewide (excluding wine)
- Palm Tree Tanning, 222 N. Pentz St.: Bring in this ad for $14.99 Superbed Session.
- Pam's Place Boutique & Salon, 334 S. Hamilton St: Stop in and check out our new spring merchandise.
- Paper Princess, 259 N. Hamilton St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20-30% off. New Arrivals from Vera Bradley are in stock now.
- Raspberry Row, 205 W. Cuyler St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: Spring Celebration March 20th & 21st. 20% off storewide!
- Sweet Cheeks Denim Boutique, 210 N. Hamilton St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20% off storewide!
- Unique Selections, 112 S. Thornton Ave.: $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00 or more
- The Yellow Bird, 235 N. Hamilton St.: SPRING OPEN HOUSE: 20% Off Storewide
Friends of Downtown Spring Open House Specials:
- Transitions By Courtney Myers, 919 S. Thornton Ave.: 20% off Storewide. Apparel up to 70% off!
The Downtown Sampler is a culinary walking tour in which ticket holders are able to sample cuisine from participating Downtown Dalton restaurants. It is a great opportunity to visit restaurants you may not have tried before or introduce friends and family to your local favorites.
Tickets are $20 and are available through the participating restaurants, Downtown Dalton Development Authority at 706-278-3332 or Click Here to Purchase
The Sampler will be on Thursday, April 9th from 6 to 9pm.
The Dalton Depot Restaurant & Trackside Tavern
Hamilton's Food & Spirits
Mama Wilson's Homemade Cookies and Cakes
The Pizzeria at Hamilton's
The Oakwood Cafe
The Olive Tapp
The Sweet Spot
Town Square Cafe