Fun is brewing!
One of Downtown Dalton's most highly anticipated events of the year is right around the corner! On Saturday, October 1, 2016 from 4:00-8:00 pm, sample craft and domestic brews, enjoy delicious food, listen to groovy tunes, and catch the big Georgia vs. Tennessee game on the jumbo screen at Downtown Dalton Beer Fest 2016!
Don't miss out on the chance to save $10 by ordering your Early Bird tickets at www.daltonbeerfest.eventbrite.com! Tickets will be available at the gate at regular prices.
General Admission grants you a complimentary sampling mug and unlimited samples of over 40 craft and domestic beers.
*NEW* this year is the VIP SECTION! VIPs will enjoy special brews unavailable to General Admission ticket holders, a complimentary sampling mug, a closer seat to the jumbo screen for the football game, and free merch! Get them while supplies last: there are only a total of 50 VIP tickets available!
FAQs about Downtown Dalton Beer Fest 2016
1. Where is the Downtown Dalton Beer Fest?
The Beer Fest is in the heart of historic Downtown Dalton at 101 S. Hamilton St. (the old Lee Printing green space) at the corner of Crawford St. and Hamilton St.
Traveling South on I-75:
- Take exit #336 (Rocky Face, Dalton By-Pass, and Hospital Exit).
- Turn left at end of ramp, passing under I-75.
- Take the 1st Right onto Shugart Road.
- Turn left at the 3rd traffic light onto Waugh Street.
- Go to the 5th traffic light at Thornton Avenue. Once you cross over Thornton Ave, pass Krystal's on the right and take a slight right next to the Waugh Street bridge.
- Take a right onto Hamilton Street. Travel south down Hamilton and the Beer Fest will be on your left!
Traveling North on I-75:
- Take exit #333, turn right at the end of the ramp.
- Continue to the 5th traffic light and turn left onto Thornton Avenue.
- Continue to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Cuyler St. (You will see the entrance for Downtown Dalton).
- Continue to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Hamilton Street. The Beer Fest will be on your right!
2. Do I need to bring my ID?
YES! Attendees who plan to sample the beer and other alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. After you have presented your ID, you will be given an arm band. Anyone without an ID and arm band will not be permitted to sample. (That goes for all attendees.)
3. I plan on being a Designated Driver/non-drinker. Do I have to pay to get into Beer Fest?
No! Designated Drivers, non-drinkers, and those under 21 years of age will not be charged entry. Please note that anyone without a valid ID and an arm band will not be permitted samples of beer or any other alcoholic beverages.
4. I won't be bringing a Designated Driver with me. What should I do?
The Downtown Dalton Beer Fest STRONLY discourages driving under the influence. To keep everyone safe, we are proudly partnering with Designated Driver Alternative, a service that will provide a team of drivers to take you AND your car home free of charge. This applies to areas within Whitfield County.
5. I want to volunteer! How do I sign up?
We would love to have your help! Anyone interested in volunteering should call Tanner Jaco at the Downtown Dalton Development Authority at (706) 876-2557.