Join us in Downtown Dalton on Halloween! Participating Merchant's and Restaurants within Downtown Dalton will be handing out candy to Trick-Or-Treaters on Halloween night from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. Look for the Trick-Or-Treat sign on the business window for participation.
Support your local community and shop downtown businesses as they extend their hours and offer holiday sales and specials. Check with your favorite merchants for their specific hours. On Saturday, enjoy breakfast at Kiwanis Pancake Day on the Dalton Green. Starting at 10am on Saturday, there will be pictures with Santa Clause and other children’s activities at Gather @ 229 located at 229 N. Hamilton Street.
Visit Downtown Dalton during our Holiday Open House! FREE Pictures with Santa at Gather @ 229 (229 N. Hamilton Street). We will be serving Hot Chocolate as well as free holiday coloring pages for the children.
After you visit with Santa, step next door to Hamilton's Pizzeria to receive 10% off your order if dressed in your best Christmas attire!
*LIMIT ONE PHOTO PER FAMILY-HOT CHOCOLATE AVAILABLE UNTIL SUPPLIES RUN OUT
The Downtown Dalton Development Authority along with Dalton Brewing Company will host this years' Downtown Dalton Brewers Festival (formerly Downtown Dalton BeerFest)! Attendees will enjoy unlimited samples of craft beers, and enjoy live music by Matthew Paul Revere with headliner Blackbird Revival!
A variety of food vendors will also be available.
$35 for General Admission- Unlimited beer samples, complimentary sample mug.
$60 for VIP tickets (limit of 100, so get yours now!)- Access Burr Performing Arts Park AND beer an hour early! VIP Access starts at 3:00 PM! Unlimited beer samples (including special craft beers and food selection unavailable to General Admission), complimentary sample mug, access to a special section near the stage, and a FREE Downtown Dalton Brewers Festival T-Shirt! There may be other VIP surprises announced soon!
1. 21+ Only. Must show valid ID for admission (attendees under 21 must be accompanied by an adult).
2. Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
3. Drink Responsibly. Know your limits!
4. This is a sampling event; 4 oz pours only!
5. All attendees must be properly attired.
6. All pets must be leashed and well behaved, or you will be asked to remove them from the event.
7. No outside glassware or food permitted.
8. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately; You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in!
If you would like information on participating as a food vendor or if you would like information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Kristi Watson with the DDDA at firstname.lastname@example.org.